* All DVD's are reviewed on my Sony DVP-S560D player.
* DVD's are displayed on my 27" Panasonic-Panablack TV via an S-Video cable.
* Sound is coming out of my two Bose, Model 21 Speakers. I do not have the money, nor the time and effort to attempt THX, Dolby 5.1, etc. All DVD's will be reviewed based on their performance through the regular two speaker setup.
* All DVD case and disc promo pictures are taken with my Canon PowerShot S100 Digital Elph camera; all setup and placements are done by myself as well.
* I own all DVD's that are reviewed.
* All DVD's are given a score from 1 to 100, 1 being the lowest, 100, of course, being the highest. The Movie and the DVD get seperate scores.
* All DVD's are reviewed with the assumption you have already seen the movie, but have not seen the DVD in it's entirety(box, booklet, disc features, etc).
With that said, the reviews section is still severly low on content, but more will be added soon....I promise.
Best viewed on a Mac, in Netscape 7.0, Safari 1.0 or IE 5.0 or higher with a broadband connection...and a Hornsby's.
Optimal display: 800 X 600